Free the Fleadh Skull is brought to you by Nebula Innovations, a game and software development studio based in The Mill Enterprise Hub here in Drogheda. Nebula are very proud to have been part of the Drogheda business community for the past 5 years and share in the excitement of showcasing our vibrant heritage during the week-long Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann celebrations.
We have built this fun, GPS-enabled, single-player treasure hunt game with both first-time visitors and Drogheda natives in mind. Solve the 10 riddles to unlock the final code, ‘Free the Fleadh Skull’ and be entered into a raffle for a cash prize.
The game is centred around some of the best historical landmarks Drogheda has to offer. You can complete the tasks in any order, but beware some of them may be time-sensitive or require you to set off on foot!
Be sure to tweet @NebulaInnov with the hashtag #ceolcase if you are in need of some hints and tips to help you along the way. Once you have solved all of the 10 riddles, you will be issued with a unique code – tweet a screenshot of your code to @NebulaInnov to be entered into our raffle to win a cash prize.
How to Play
Download the Free the Fleadh Skull App via Google Play or the App Store
Decode the Cryptex by solving all 10 Riddles. Be prepared to see some sights around Drogheda.
Tasks include searching for clues in Drogheda locations, scanning codes and interacting with us online.
Tweet @NebulaInnov with the hashtag #CeolCase for hints and tips along the way
You’ll be entered into the Cash Prize Raffle. Keep the answers secret and you’ll have a better chance of winning!
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Nebula Innovations Limited, whose registered office is at The Mill Enterprise Hub, Newtown Link Road, Drogheda, Co. Louth.
- Free the Fleadh Skull is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Nebula Innovations and their close relatives or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the game.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to participate in the Free the Fleadh Skull game. By entering, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. To be eligible for the prize raffle, entrants must have successfully solved each of the 10 riddles and sent us a screenshot of their unique final winning code to Nebula Innovations via Twitter (@NebulaInnov) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 20th August. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Nebula Innovations Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any circumstance outside of our company’s control. Any changes will be notified to patrons as soon as possible.
- Nebula Innovations Limited is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Nebula Innovations Limited will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.