- Developed Applications used on 4 continents and counting
- Building apps that generate real results for businesses and social enterprises
- Consultancy arm of business focuses on cutting business costs and bottlenecks by implementing software and processes to streamline the business
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Enterprise Ireland and Honeycomb Creative Works award winner for ‘Kesho Town’ Mobile game (coming summer 2015)
- Excellent Communicator and able to bridge the gap between geek and business speak.
- Setup Nebula Consultancy with the aim of providing software and cloud computing solutions to the Irish Market
- Bringing a unique mix of IT, Finance and Operational experience with proven track record across a number of industries
- TED Talker
- Home Brewer
- Coffee Addict
Lead Game Developer
- A games developer and enthusiast!
- Has brought games through development from Paper Prototypes to fully realised games!
- Has a competitive streak! Irish winner and international finalist in Dare 2013, finalist in UDGC and Honourable mention in Imagine cup 2015.
- Has presented and won best presentation at the 2015 Irish symposium for games based learning.
- Appreciates the importance of good game design and process management!
- Is a team player, whether at home on the console or in work with the dev team.
- Believes puns are comedy genius!
Web Developer & Designer
Hi I’m Heather, I’m located in Drogheda, however a true Dub at heart! Been a lover of art and drawing from a young age, and knew it was something I wanted to pursue “when I grow up”. I also had a passion for video games, and connecting with fellow gamers online by uploading speed build videos of The Sims. By the time I actually (somewhat) grew up I decided to pursue my two joys in life, by joining the creative industry. In 2011 I started my degree in B.A. (Hons.) in Communications in Creative Multimedia in Dundalk I.T. Although my passion has always been art, and took great interest in graphic design, I have grown a new desire for programming. I developed my skills greatly in HTML 5 and Actionscript 3.0 through taking programmer roles within college projects. Outside of college however, I have volunteered at CoderDojo Dundalk by mentoring children how to model and animate in 3D Max, along with teaching software such as Scratch and Dreamweaver. In 2014 I became a designer for children’s educational, Newzmonkeys, and created in-game assets. In 2015 I graduated with First Class Honours in Creative Media, and am currently taking a Masters by Research course in DkIT, in the area of online misogynistic behaviours.